transferring books

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Barry Cullen | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 22 2018 8:43 AM

I purchased the Preachers Outline and Study Bible several years ago through the WordSearch Bible Study software.  I would like to use it through my Logos program but I don't want to have to buy it again.  Is it possible to transfer the books to this program since I've already purchased them?

Posts 27775
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 22 2018 9:27 AM

Barry Michael Cullen:
I would like to use it through my Logos program but I don't want to have to buy it again.  Is it possible to transfer the books to this program since I've already purchased them?

Sorry, no. Your licenses are non transferrable and tied to the specific platform. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 590
Bill Shewmaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 23 2018 12:33 PM

Barry Michael Cullen:

I purchased the Preachers Outline and Study Bible several years ago through the WordSearch Bible Study software.  I would like to use it through my Logos program but I don't want to have to buy it again.  Is it possible to transfer the books to this program since I've already purchased them?

Barry, do you have the capability of running 2 (or more) monitors from your computer? If you do, you can have WS on one of the monitors and Logos running on the other. Then you can "copy and Paste" into a Word document or into a note file on Logos (at least I have done that in the past, haven't tried it in L8 yet). It isn't the ideal way to utilize WS material in Logos, but it is/was a possibility.

EDIT: I just tried to create a link between WS and Logos...it didn't work. However, Copy & Paste from a WS resource to a Logos note file does work.

Posts 2
Barry Cullen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 24 2018 2:21 PM

Thank you, Bill.  I do have another monitor that I can use.  That's a good idea.  I hadn't thought of that.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS