(New) Source Criticism in the Bible Dataset

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 1282
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Nov 27 2018 8:01 PM

This downloaded for me today (along with Measure Conversions: Dataset)  and its pretty cool. Right now it just covers the Pentateuch but I am guessing it will cover the gospels eventually (?)

These type of datasets highlight the power of logos. Excellent!

Posts 799
LogosEmployee
Sean Boisen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 28 2018 7:16 PM

Mike Tourangeau:

This downloaded for me today (along with Measure Conversions: Dataset)  and its pretty cool. Right now it just covers the Pentateuch but I am guessing it will cover the gospels eventually (?)

These type of datasets highlight the power of logos. Excellent!

This particular dataset is focused specifically on the Documentary Hypothesis and the work of Otto Eissfeldt. See the Source Criticism in the Bible Dataset Documentation for more details.

We're not currently working on Gospels source criticism, but it's a future possibility (and would likely be a different dataset).

Posts 1282
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 28 2018 8:04 PM

Thank you for your work on it. Combined with visual filters it makes for a useful tool. I think it would be great if you did one for the gospels as well. 

Posts 3719
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 8 2020 1:08 PM

I was just thinking about the measurement documentation so I read through it and it doesn't mention the extra functionality that came after it.  Maybe the help documentation should be amended with the below?

https://blog.logos.com/2018/12/easily-convert-measurements-passage/ 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS