Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 28
Kevin S. Coy | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Dec 2 2018 12:47 PM

Is the ability to edit my dashboard coming soon?  I still have all the pre-pub advertisements I would like to get rid of.

Thanks 

Posts 647
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 2 2018 1:45 PM

I believe that ability will be included in version 8.1 which I saw someone say should be coming around 12/10/2018.

Posts 17877
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 2 2018 6:05 PM

Kevin S. Coy:
I still have all the pre-pub advertisements I would like to get rid of.

Logos Wiki has => Logos 8 Beta Program information + risks (could join public Beta testing for 8.1 followed by changing update channel to default for future stable releases)

Logos 8.1 Beta 4 Home Page example with "Pre-Pubs" and "Community Pricing" unchecked: (Logos 8.1 Beta 3 on 19 Nov 2018 added Home Page Explore customization)

Uninformed user speculation for Logos 8.1 & Verbum 8.1 Stable release is Mon 10 Dec 2018: if version 7 pattern of 4 Beta releases is followed by Release Candidate(s).

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 26123
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 2 2018 6:24 PM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):
Uninformed user speculation for Logos 8.1 & Verbum 8.1 Stable release is Mon 10 Dec 2018: if version 7 pattern of 4 Beta releases is followed by Release Candidate(s).

Or those of us retired IT types point out that Faithlife is on a 6 week development cycle which improved their quality significantly in L7. They interrupted that pattern when the project was too big to be done in a public 6 week cycle - home page, workflow, guide division. It is reasonable to assume Faithlife is returning to the 6 week cycle unless we are specifically told otherwise.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 153
LogosEmployee

Hi Kevin.  You'll be able to filter out those pre-pub ads--or any other card type in the Explore section of the homepage--with the release of 8.1.  Technically, the Homepage section is what you can edit.  There is currently a "coming soon" hover over the settings icon for the Explore section, which is where you will be able to filter those card types.  See below:

Craig St. Clair | Verbum Product Manager |

Posts 28
Kevin S. Coy | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 3 2018 3:50 PM

Thank you everyone for your responses.  I see the settings icon...Smile

Someday I'll get the terminology correct.  Thanks to everyone at Verbum! 

Posts 28
Kevin S. Coy | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 11 2018 7:50 AM

Outstanding!  It worked.  Thanks Verbum!!!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS