Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 123
Jeff Stephens | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 13 2018 4:26 AM

I recently tried to find away to listen to the Bible on my iPhone app, but couldn’t find it. I know I can on my laptop. I have to download another bible app to listen while I workout. I couldn’t bring myself to do that though. Is there a plan in the future to bring that to the logos app?

Posts 123
Jeff Stephens | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 13 2018 4:33 AM

I found it under Audio. It’s the LEB version. I had been looking for KJV. 

Posts 21572
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 13 2018 4:35 AM

An ESV version is also available - https://www.logos.com/product/34146/esv-hear-the-word-audio-bible 

Posts 1
Gerald D. Franks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 30 2018 9:19 AM

Bless you! 

I drive big trucks, and I've been listening to podcasts and audiobooks, and I was hoping there was an easy way to hear my Logos Bibles while I drive.  Found this answer within the first minute of searching. Thank you for sharing.  ESV is my preferred Bible these days.

A couple decades back I delivered pizza part time, and just working 25-20 hours a week I got them the NIV (on cassette tape) 12X in just six months. Can't wait to see how many times I can get thru it driving 9 or 8 hours each day.

Posts 27108
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 30 2018 12:44 PM

Gerald D. Franks:
ESV is my preferred Bible these days.

Do know that the ESV audiobook is free (good!), but the license is conditional. Of note: It is "online only," which means you have to stream it. This works fine unless you have spotty coverage or limited data. It could get expensive quickly at 8 hours a day. Wink

The LEB NT is free, so that may be an alternative. 

https://www.logos.com/product/6162/lexham-english-bible-leb-with-audio-new-testament 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 2936
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 31 2018 7:57 AM

The Truth and Life Audio Bible: New Testament is also an option. It is a professionally dramatized NT using the Catholic edition of the RSV. It is fully downloadable.

Posts 123
Jeff Stephens | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 31 2018 10:45 AM

That is cool. Glad it helped

Posts 123
Jeff Stephens | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 31 2018 10:46 AM

JT

I don't have any problem with my ESV. It downloads to my iPhone and works great.

Posts 27108
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 31 2018 10:58 AM

Jeff Stephens:
I don't have any problem with my ESV. It downloads to my iPhone and works great.

It isn't the ESV, it is the audio for the ESV. Trust me: You can't listen to it offline. It will buffer a few minutes and then cut off. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS