latest update broke scrolling

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 940
John Goodman | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 18 2018 2:40 PM

I’m using the latest ipad / not pro... scrolling now glitches and jumps around. Reading Beale’s commentary on Revelation earlier, I couldn’t easily get to the second section as it kept leaping back. 

גַּם־חֹשֶׁךְ֮ לֹֽא־יַחְשִׁ֪יךְ מִ֫מֶּ֥ךָ וְ֭לַיְלָה כַּיּ֣וֹם יָאִ֑יר כַּ֝חֲשֵׁיכָ֗ה כָּאוֹרָֽה

Posts 940
John Goodman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 18 2018 3:03 PM

and it has limits. can’t get past a random paragraph in the intro. reload the book and jump to read the conclusion. it takes me past the header so i try so scrol back and find it but it cuts off and gets stuck mid paragraph and I cannot read the book. 

גַּם־חֹשֶׁךְ֮ לֹֽא־יַחְשִׁ֪יךְ מִ֫מֶּ֥ךָ וְ֭לַיְלָה כַּיּ֣וֹם יָאִ֑יר כַּ֝חֲשֵׁיכָ֗ה כָּאוֹרָֽה

Posts 51
Ron Ferguson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 18 2018 3:13 PM

Thank you, I noticed that last night on my ipad when I was reading on D.L. Moody and it kept skipping.  I thought it was something I was doing, so must be some kind a small hiccup with the update.  Using 6th Generation Ipad.

Posts 124
Robert Bigouette | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 20 2018 6:39 AM

https://share.icloud.com/photos/044LaWicX77smMGj_18FEGWRw

is that what y’all are seeing?

Posts 51
Ron Ferguson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 20 2018 7:18 AM

If the talking matches the lines skipping then yes.  As I scroll down when reading the line hiccups or skips a line or two.  Kinda reminds me of the line cant' catch up with the scroll, if that makes sense, so it just moves to a few lines further down the page. Then if I scroll back up the missed line is there.  Hope that helps.

Posts 940
John Goodman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 20 2018 7:50 AM

This thread is not about read aloud, or voiceover. Just scrolling with a finger... it is broken.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS