Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1375
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 1 2019 2:22 AM

Looks like original and classic are swapped in the codes.

You may use these like Israel crossing hands in Genesis 48:14.

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 27120
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 1 2019 7:52 AM

it appears to be fixed now. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3765
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 1 2019 11:26 AM

JT (alabama24):

they might be swapped but I can't get them to work.  Have two resources sitting in my cart at full price and codes aren't working.

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Posts 9819
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 1 2019 11:36 AM

Friedrich:

JT (alabama24):

they might be swapped but I can't get them to work.  Have two resources sitting in my cart at full price and codes aren't working.

did you select them from the links on the site?

I just used the two codes (non-swapped) successfully on a Lexham book by John Frame and a free classic by R.A. Torrey

EDIT: I made two transactions, $0.00 each 

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 3765
Forum MVP
Friedrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 1 2019 11:50 AM

NB.Mick:

Friedrich:

JT (alabama24):

did you select them from the links on the site?

I just used the two codes (non-swapped) successfully on a Lexham book by John Frame and a free classic by R.A. Torrey

EDIT: I made two transactions, $0.00 each 

I clicked on the link from Connect Essentials AND copied the code.  still sitting there,

Update: I tried manually typing in "2019..." but after the numbers it just deleted them and I had to start over.  What finally worked was typing in "FreeclassicJan" and then placing the cursor in front of that string and typing 2019.  Also the same for FreeoriginalJan....  Not sure why it did not work directly from the page.  wonder if it is related to using the chrome browser at work? (still odd behavior)

I like Apples.  Especially Honeycrisp.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS