THEOLOGY GUIDE NEEDS WORK

Page 4 of 4 (67 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4
This post has 66 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 1407
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 30 2019 9:48 AM

It kind of makes me wonder that I have zero entries on the word "hope"

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 1788
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 30 2019 5:05 PM

Wild Eagle:

It kind of makes me wonder that I have zero entries on the word "hope"

The Theology Guide generates content only for one of the ~250 topics in the ontology. Hope isn't one of them.

Posts 1407
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 1 2019 2:16 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Guide generates content only for one of the ~250 topics in the ontology. Hope isn't one of them.

Thank you Phil, IMHO I think it should be included in the ontology, or not limited to, especially if Faith, and Love is included.

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 1190
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 11 2019 9:02 PM

The theology guide has been updated many times in the last few months, for this I am grateful. I have found myself using it more often (Theories on the extent of the atonement was helpful recently)

I did just notice that the topic of "Reconciliation" does not return any "hits" I am not sure what determines the ontology but this seems to fit the category. (?)

Posts 745
LogosEmployee
Sean Boisen | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 13 2019 9:57 PM

Mike Tourangeau:

I did just notice that the topic of "Reconciliation" does not return any "hits" I am not sure what determines the ontology but this seems to fit the category. (?)

"Reconciliation" is an alternate label for the concept The Holy Spirit and Salvation. With my library it currently returns results in 8 systematic theologies. Can you provide more information about what you're (not) seeing? 

Posts 1190
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 30 2019 1:16 PM

Sean Boisen:

Mike Tourangeau:

"Reconciliation" is an alternate label for the concept The Holy Spirit and Salvation. With my library it currently returns results in 8 systematic theologies. Can you provide more information about what you're (not) seeing? 

Sean, I just saw this now (sorry for the delay) I guess I need to read up on the documentation. I just checked what you are saying and I see the same. Are there more updates scheduled or is the tool done? I haven't played with it much, but will tonight. 

Posts 745
LogosEmployee
Sean Boisen | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 31 2019 8:23 AM

Mike Tourangeau:

Sean, I just saw this now (sorry for the delay) I guess I need to read up on the documentation. I just checked what you are saying and I see the same. Are there more updates scheduled or is the tool done? I haven't played with it much, but will tonight. 

See Kyle's posts here about the addition of more theological resources to the Systematic Theologies section of the Theology Guide.  

Page 4 of 4 (67 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS