New Bugs in Notes

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 27 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 25844
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 13 2019 7:04 PM

Joseph Luna:
Does that mean anything at all, or should I continue to read posts that do not address my original concern? 

You can always check on where in the beta cycle we are and what is in the current beta at https://wiki.logos.com/Logos_8_Beta_Release_Notes  Some of the bug fixes are linked to the thread that reported the bug.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 76
Joseph Luna | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 13 2019 8:14 PM

MJ, your help is greatly appreciated. I will follow through. 

Thank you/

Posts 22
chrisclark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 19 2019 3:04 PM

After yet one more day of spending as much time reformatting my notes to my preferred font and size as I do actually reading and digesting the notes I'm making, I am REALLY looking forward to the next update...kinda like a kid at Christmas. 

Am I correct in thinking that date will be March 4?

If I am, I am almost close to setting alarms and countdown calendars for it. To be able to set a default font and size for notes and have it actually work will save me. So. Much. Time.

I will be the first to confess that I might be a bit OCD with this. But as I get older and my eyes grow weaker, to be able to set my default font size and actually have it work would be huge. And the same with the actual default font as well.

So...March 4?

Posts 76
Joseph Luna | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 19 2019 4:28 PM

LOL! I'm with you on this one brother. I'm getting paranoid with this bug that I have been breaking out with high fever! 

So you said March 4th is our date with Mr. Fix it all?

Well, I hope is this year, not next! 

Posts 76
Joseph Luna | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 4 2019 9:13 AM

Phil, do you have any idea when the font note format bugs will be fixed? If I'm not mistaken, tomorrow (03/05) will be five weeks since the problem began. 

Thank you, 

Joseph

Posts 25844
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 4 2019 1:36 PM

Hopefully, Phil will answer. But FYI, the development cycle is basically a six week cycle.

MJ. Smith:

Joseph Luna:
Does that mean anything at all, or should I continue to read posts that do not address my original concern? 

You can always check on where in the beta cycle we are and what is in the current beta at https://wiki.logos.com/Logos_8_Beta_Release_Notes  Some of the bug fixes are linked to the thread that reported the bug.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2937
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2019 1:13 PM

Joseph Luna:

I hate the default note that Logos has imposed on all logos customers. My choice for my preferred font is "Mirror", a font that I love and have been using it for quite a number of years. The issue that I have is that I was told by one Customer Service representative that the techs were working on the problem, yet I just went through an update, but apparently, the problem still remains. 

In short, when I read one of my old notes, or include a new note adding some scriptures for reference, I get two different kinds of fonts, my chosen font, and the default font for the narrative which in my opinion is less than desirable (generic and "ugly"). 

To go through it manually and change my notes to my preferred font can take a long, long time since I have thousands of notes attached to my preferred Bible. 

This has been fixed in the latest update 8.3.

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 76
Joseph Luna | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 5 2019 2:53 PM

Yes, thank you. I spoke a little too soon... Sad

Page 2 of 2 (28 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS