Problem with KJV

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 53
Matthias | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 26 2019 12:27 AM

Hey guys, when I'm using the KJV on my Logos, there are Chapter Divisions in the margin, and it seem's, unlike the other resources, that I can't close that margin window there (I cant find anything). 

Can somebody help me with that?

Posts 24535
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 26 2019 12:40 AM

ML1992:
Hey guys, when I'm using the KJV on my Logos, there are Chapter Divisions in the margin, and it seem's, unlike the other resources, that I can't close that margin window there (I cant find anything).

If you click the panel icon - top left of your screenshot - there should be an option to turn off "table of contents"

Or this can be toggled using shortcut codes - Ctrl-Shift-C on Windows / Shift-Cmd-C on Mac

Does this help at all?

Posts 53
Matthias | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 26 2019 1:00 AM

Graham Criddle:

ML1992:

If you click the panel icon - top left of your screenshot - there should be an option to turn off "table of contents"

Or this can be toggled using shortcut codes - Ctrl-Shift-C on Windows / Shift-Cmd-C on Mac

Does this help at all?

thank you! that worked Smile

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS