I’m Sorry But I Had to Do It

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 6322
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 26 2019 4:57 AM

Accordance is now offering The New Oxford Annotated Bible with Apocrypha, plus the Jewish Annotated NT along with the second edition of the Jewish Study Bible.  I had to get the first two from them since Logos doesn’t carry them.  They claim they are the only ones to have it right now. I guess Oxford is a tough nut to crack when it comes to doing business with them.  I wish it would’ve been available in Logos first,  but we don’t always get what we want,  unfortunately  👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 904
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 26 2019 7:42 AM

And I'm still having to pick up Harper Collins titles elsewhere that are in Faithlife eBooks- but not to international customers. I'd far rather buy from Faithlife too. However, the publisher is missing out though as I'm being more selective than I would have been had they been available in Faithlife.

Posts 10120
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 26 2019 7:45 AM

DAL, you don't sound very sorry.

I had the NOABWA (long name) and it was good for exercising to and from church. In these days of ipads, etc, I suppose you might gain weight.

I get the feeling, Logos is becoming the evangel's software, and Accordance for everyone else.  (I've no idea if Verbum is a paying proposition; yesterday's idea on masses, seemed really good).

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS