Highlighting Tool - Borders & Lines Width

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 7
John LeBlanc | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 4 2019 4:05 PM

In Morris Proctor's recent Webinar on Highlighting, he demonstrated how to create a custom highlighting palette. Once you do so, the Borders & Lines tool allows you to create variations of lines and borders (e.g., solid, wavy, jagged, single, double, color, etc).  In Morris's video, he also showed how to choose line width.  I could not find that feature in v8.02, so I thought, perhaps, that he simply had an advance version of 8.03, but I just downloaded that version, and it's not there.  See the pictures below comparing Morris's computer with mine.  Any thoughts?  Thanks so much.  

Posts 9966
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 4 2019 4:16 PM

Two posibilities:

The line thickness control just isn't shown, since the panel is too narrow. Just move it out into the normal tab area - this is true for some of the controls for me, like double lines and the left/right border lines:

If this doesn't help, it's possibly a Win vs Mac issue.

Running Logos 8 latest beta version on Win 10

Posts 7
John LeBlanc | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 4 2019 4:20 PM

Moving the panel did not help.  I'm hoping this is not a Win v. Mac issue (I thought those were a thing of the past!).  Thanks.  

Posts 3024
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 4 2019 4:42 PM

John M. LeBlanc:
Moving the panel did not help.

Did it expand when you moved it?

Posts 7
John LeBlanc | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 4 2019 4:45 PM

Yes. I opened it as a floating window, which allowed me to re-size it, but no luck.  

Posts 7
John LeBlanc | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 4 2019 4:46 PM

Yes.  I opened it as a floating window, which allowed me to re-size it, but no luck.  

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS