Drag and Drop of a scripture reference from a Bible Version or from a passages list into Notes

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 7
Richard White | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Mar 6 2019 7:26 AM

I really like the fact that I can drag and drop scripture references from Bible foot notes and commentaries into the Passages list.

I would also like to be able to drag Bible verses into my Notes.  I can see that in a Bible or Passages list I can highlight and copy the bible text and manually paste it into my notes.  But when I try to click on the selected passage and drag it to my notes -- nothing happens.  

Could someone tell me is drag and drop of Bible verses into Notes not implemented -- or is there something I need to do to make this work?

Thanks for your help.

Richard.

Posts 4525
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 6 2019 8:00 AM

Dragging verses into notes does not work right now. However, once a note is created, you can drag that note into a notebook. I don't know if they are planning to implement the ability to drag content from a resource to a note.

Posts 7
Richard White | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 6 2019 8:15 AM

Thanks again for answering my question Fred.  I won't spend time digging any deeper for a feature that is not implemented.. Big Smile

Blessings.

Richard.

Posts 4525
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 6 2019 9:03 AM

No problem

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS