You've got to be kidding me...

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4772
David Paul | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Mar 6 2019 11:16 PM

I had them change my email today...and now my entire forum history is GONE. I'm starting from scratch. That's broken in so many ways. I honestly hope I can change my email back. I don't use it much anymore, but I'm not willing to have my Logos history vanish into the ether. FL has already stolen from me a good year or two's worth of comments on ChristianDiscourse by trashing the site. It's amazing how easily FL is able to generate bad feelings for a company and product I want so much to like. 

Posts 21984
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 6 2019 11:22 PM

David Paul:
I had them change my email today...and now my entire forum history is GONE

This does happen when we change the email address associated with our Logos account. Changing it back won't help as far as I know.

Customer services can restore your post history for you

Posts 987
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 7 2019 6:20 AM

This happened to me a few months ago. A few emails to Customer Service and it was all fixed. 

Posts 6479
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 7 2019 6:46 AM

It happened to Bill S too and FL fixed it for him 👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 1236
Mike Tourangeau | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 7 2019 7:21 AM

David Paul:

I had them change my email today...and now my entire forum history is GONE. I'm starting from scratch. That's broken in so many ways. I honestly hope I can change my email back. I don't use it much anymore, but I'm not willing to have my Logos history vanish into the ether. FL has already stolen from me a good year or two's worth of comments on ChristianDiscourse by trashing the site. It's amazing how easily FL is able to generate bad feelings for a company and product I want so much to like. 

David Paul, looking at your low post count I can see you are new to the forum. Let me suggest you stick around a while before getting all bent out of shape. Smile

Posts 6479
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 7 2019 7:42 AM

David Paul:

Are you sure you are in the right forum, DP?

(Let’s start messing with his head now)

Posts 196
Stephen Terlizzi | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 7 2019 7:49 AM

But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where computer programs do not destroy, and where hackers do not break in and steal. - Matthew, kind of.  :)

Posts 333
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 7 2019 8:54 AM

David Paul:

I had them change my email today...and now my entire forum history is GONE. 

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience, David.  This does happen when email addresses are changed, but your history can be recovered.  I have reported this to our technical team so that it can be fixed.  I am not able to say how soon this will be fixed, but we are working on it.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS