Logos 7 for Mac: spinning beachball on startup

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 4
Stephen Martin | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 8 2019 1:45 PM

Is anyone else having crashes on startup for Logos 7 on MacOS? I find about 50 percent of the time this happens. 

PS: And please don't tell me I should just buy the upgrade to Logos 8. I cannot afford it.

Posts 27442
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 8 2019 1:53 PM

Stephen Martin:
I cannot afford it.

Why not, It is free. https://www.logos.com/product/168880/logos-8-basic 

Stephen Martin:
Is anyone else having crashes on startup for Logos 7 on MacOS? I find about 50 percent of the time this happens. 

Logs would be needed. I'd suggest updating to L8. If it continues, create a new thread in the L8 forum and provide logs. See my signature line. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1
최영민 | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 14 2019 7:54 AM

The same problem occured to me. I just bought the new mac pro and downloaded logos few minutes ago.
The installation did not work smoothly and the application icon went completely crazy on the dock.

I tried to delete the app but I could not delete it. It didn't move to trash.

After the whole monitor had been shaked for several minutes, it suddenly works and 'data downloading....' appeared.

Even though it seems the download is working, I am not sure it properly work and wonder why those all troubles happened with installation.

Posts 27442
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 14 2019 10:30 AM

Was this L7? Again, why not L8? See above. Your best bet for help is to update to L8, try again. If it doesn't work, then create a new thread in the L8 forum and post logs. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS