preferred bible

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1
Wayne Morse | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Mar 10 2019 3:35 AM

When I go to the preferred Bible choices. On the tutorial video it was pointed out that there would be a more options link which I don't have. Is this because it is the free version Logos 7?

Posts 4588
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 10 2019 5:02 AM

I have not had L7 loaded since the private beta of L8 last year, so I can't really recall what that looked like. I believe it was limted to the top five prioritized bibles in you library.

Are you seeing all of the bibles that are included in the free package? If so, that is probably the reason there are not more options listed. If you purchase additional bibles, those should be added to the list. If that list exceeds five you will see the link.

By the way, is there a reason you are running L7 rather tht the free version of L8? You can download L8 basic for free

Posts 27429
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 10 2019 12:05 PM

You can’t set a preferred bible which you don’t own. If you want more choices, you can purchase some. Side note: you should “purchase” the free L8 (Logos Basic). 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 27429
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 10 2019 12:06 PM

How did I not see your post Fred? Tongue Tied

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 4588
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 10 2019 12:34 PM

That's what I tend to do when I try to work on the computer without my bifocals Geeked

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS