Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 22 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 15
Craig D'Ambrosio | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 19 2019 8:29 AM

Hello Dev Team,

Are you getting close to a fix?  We are struggling here!  We are unable to use any motion backgrounds which significantly limits our Sunday options. I actually had two gentlemen recently ask me what's wrong with our presentation software.  They wanted to know why we no longer use videos in our songs.  I had to tell them that our previous software (Easy Worship) worked fine but the new software doesn't.  I then found myself trying to justify to them why I switched and what I am going to do about it.  It was an embarrassing and belittling conversation, to say the least.  Please, Please, Please fix the issue!

Posts 1
Gilbert | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 6 2020 8:36 AM

Having same issue with the flickering. It happens with video motion backgrounds only. Is there a fix yet? 

Thanks

Posts 1
Joel Robbins | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 5 2020 7:02 AM

The flickering issue occurs regularly with shorter motion background videos. As already suggested, it seems to occur when the video is about to loop and at the same time you transition to another slide (using the same motion background video).

Having longer motion background videos will help as there will be less chance of transitioning to another slide when the video is about to loop, so we are appreciative of any motion background videos that are longer instead of shorter. This obviously will not solve the issue, but it should come up less. 

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS