How to automatically save highlights to notebooks?

Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 29 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 63
Paulo Bechara | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 12 2019 9:39 PM

Thanks, Phil.

Posts 5115
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 12 2019 11:13 PM

Mattillo:

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

I'm sorry we've not taken care of this yet. I have the team looking into this.

Not to hijack this thread but if at some point you can add a way to turn off certain notes while in mobile that would be great. When reading on my iPad sometimes I have highlights coming from other resources that take over the text  making it impossible for me to highlight the text. Most recent example was highlights from my bible covering the entire MacArthur New Testament section I was  reading. 

This used to be possible under the old notes but was removed also under the new notes / mobile platform.  Just another example of where FL put deadlines ahead of a properly developed new notes system an rolled out a very immature beta system that time has shown needed another 12 months plus development work before it should have even been consider for implementation.

Posts 8979
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 13 2019 5:06 AM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

I'm sorry we've not taken care of this yet. I have the team looking into this.

It would be great to have this improved.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 145
Peter Lever | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 13 2019 9:20 AM

Please, waiting for this fix. Should have the option to default a palette to specified notebook.

Posts 5115
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 13 2019 3:51 PM

And the option to simply use the last used notebook till you intervene and specify a new notebook to be used. I really don’t use the one palette = one notebook approach but respect it works for others so both options need to be available.

Peter Lever:

Please, waiting for this fix. Should have the option to default a palette to specified notebook.

Posts 2
Jeff Janoski | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 25 2019 8:21 AM

Yes this needs fixing.  I'm studying a book and I use highlights etc.  Having to set the notebook for each is slow, cumbersome and certainly takes away from STUDY.

Posts 200
LogosEmployee
Daniel Di Bartolo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 25 2019 10:44 AM

Hi All, just dropping in here to echo what Phil mentioned. We're actively working on making this experience better for you. Stay tuned. 

-Daniel 

Posts 5115
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 25 2019 12:06 PM

Thank you Daniel, much appreciated.

Daniel Di Bartolo:

Hi All, just dropping in here to echo what Phil mentioned. We're actively working on making this experience better for you. Stay tuned. 

-Daniel 

Posts 200
LogosEmployee
Daniel Di Bartolo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 8 2019 4:27 PM

Hi all, 

Wanted to follow up here to let you know that hour developers are starting to work on this problem, reduce friction, and offer similar functionality to our desktop app. 

If you want to give feedback and be among the first to use it, join our beta on iOS or Android. :)

-Daniel 

Product Manager, Mobile

Posts 2022
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 9 2019 12:38 AM

Daniel Di Bartolo:
our developers are starting to work on this problem, reduce friction, and offer similar functionality to our desktop app. 

Thanks for this Daniel. Thanks especially for adding the ability to add tags to notes!

Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS