Android Reader Suite 8.3.1.0088 Beta Release Notes

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 171
LogosEmployee
Faithlife Announcements | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, May 2 2019 10:19 AM

The Android team is pleased to announce the Android Suite 8.3.1.0088 Beta release of the Faithlife apps.

If you are already signed up for the beta via Google Play you will automatically receive the beta update over the next few hours.

If you are a new beta user or haven't previously tried one of our beta apps before, we have switched to Google's Open Beta test model so you don't need to sign up - just use the opt-in links shown below.

If you find a bug please see https://community.logos.com/forums/t/178529.aspx for instructions on how to report it.

Versions in this release

Bible! 8.3.1 (Build 0088) - [Bible! Beta opt-in page]
Faithlife Study Bible 8.3.1 (Build 0088) - [FSB Beta opt-in page]
Biblia! 8.3.1 (Build 0088) - [Biblia! Beta opt-in page]
Verbum 8.3.1 (Build 0088) - [Verbum Beta opt-in page]
Faithlife Ebooks 8.3.1 (Build 0088) - [Faithlife Ebooks Beta opt-in page]

New

- Library facet filtering
- Preserve Library facet filters when sorting

Posts 320
Andrew Biddinger | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 2 2019 11:04 AM

Love the new library filtering!!!

However, I'm cringing over the width of the searchbar now in the Library pane. It's too small in width now. Tongue Tied In my opinion, it probably should be at least 65% of the width of the screen/phone. Thought: "Sort by Recent" could be made into an icon to make this happen.

Posts 320
Andrew Biddinger | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 2 2019 4:07 PM

Also, I love the focused development happening in Android! Keep up the good work!

Posts 15
LogosEmployee
Martin Denham (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 3 2019 3:06 AM

The SearchBar will widen again.  We just wanted to enable access to facets simply and quickly without having completed other planned library ui changes yet. 

Posts 320
Andrew Biddinger | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 3 2019 6:56 PM

Martin Denham (Faithlife):

The SearchBar will widen again.  We just wanted to enable access to facets simply and quickly without having completed other planned library ui changes yet. 

Sweet!

Posts 225
Kevin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 9 2019 12:27 AM

New library searching is really good, thank you. I especially like being able to see what is downloaded or not in my tag categories by combining filters. Yes

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS