Personal Books Cover Image

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 10
David Franks | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, May 22 2019 8:34 PM

Really enjoying Logos 8 so far but have another questions I haven't seen answered. 

I've imported several personal books and attached a cover image. Is there a way I can get that cover image to display throughout Logos 8? Whenever I open the book outside of the Personal Books tab, no cover image appears. 

Attached is a picture showing what I mean. 

Posts 3105
Whyndell Gizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 22 2019 10:33 PM

I have several hundred PBB and they all display cover in the tool and in the library, or wherever its in use.

May try tech, if no one here can help.

Posts 197
Kevin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 22 2019 11:16 PM

I agree with Whyndell, they should be showing. What dimensions / format is the image file?

If you attach the image we will see if problem for us.

Posts 13220
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 23 2019 12:54 AM

David Franks:
I've imported several personal books and attached a cover image. Is there a way I can get that cover image to display throughout Logos 8? Whenever I open the book outside of the Personal Books tab, no cover image appears. 

Have you tried re-compiling the book?

Posts 3105
Whyndell Gizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 23 2019 1:48 AM

Mark Barnes:

David Franks:

Have you tried re-compiling the book?

Mark may be on to something here, I do as a practice recompile my books every year- 20-30 each month, really takes no time at all.

Posts 10
David Franks | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 23 2019 4:08 AM

Re-compling the book is working. I believe what happened is that I added the image after I had originally built the book and that is why the image wasn't throughout Logos. Thanks!

Posts 3105
Whyndell Gizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 24 2019 4:50 PM

Party!!!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS