subscribed for nothing MP Seminar

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2852
Tes | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 18 2019 8:12 AM

I have subscribed for a month now it is almost two weeks. It is very frastrating . Very complicated . very sensitive program and no one to talk to. I have used it only for almost three days after that the program requires  every time a password the response is error . It seems as if it were in no man's land. I have sent e-mail no response. Is there any one who knows the man perhaps who can inform him. Please help me. I heard from some one in the US as well who had a great problem to contact. 

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2
Joshua Rowe | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 18 2019 6:18 PM

Hi Tes,

I work with MP Seminars and their online system.  I'm so sorry about this--it sounds really frustrating.  We do have support that typically replies within one business day, usually quicker.  Sometimes correspondence gets flagged by our systems as spam (especially overseas) and we're working on fixing that issue.  I'll get more info when we connect, about where and how you tried to reach out without success because that's not the norm.

What you're experiencing is a caching issue -- password reset "loops" can happen when your browser caches information, and I would be happy to help you with this personally.  Please visit the mpseminarsonline.com site, click the "Help" button in the bottom left, and mention this correspondence and me, Josh, by name.  We can connect, screen share, and get this worked out where you're comfortable using the system---or offer a refund and cancel your account if you're still not satisfied.

I'd like to make this right for you, so please reach out.  If you don't hear back after doing so, it's definitely being filtered as spam and you can also contact me via faithlife.

Blessings,

Josh

Posts 2852
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 19 2019 1:28 AM

Thank you for your response and I have written a Massage mentioning your name.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 2
Joshua Rowe | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 19 2019 6:53 AM

Hi Tes,

I've searched for your inquiry but don't see it in our system.  Some customers try to reach us using the wrong website (like via logos directly).  Please be sure you're using this form:

https://mpseminarsonline.com/support/

Or, again, you can direct message me in Faithlife and I'll give you my contact number or vice versa.  I'd put it here but don't want spam bots to pick it up.

Blessings,

Josh

Posts 2852
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 19 2019 10:20 AM

Joshua Rowe:

Hi Tes,

I've searched for your inquiry but don't see it in our system.  Some customers try to reach us using the wrong website (like via logos directly).  Please be sure you're using this form:

https://mpseminarsonline.com/support/

Or, again, you can direct message me in Faithlife and I'll give you my contact number or vice versa.  I'd put it here but don't want spam bots to pick it up.

Blessings,

Josh

I have never experienced such a frustrating such as this. I did it in the same way  as you have given the link. When I sent it before the massage I have got was that the massage was sent, but now I have tried two times the massage is different "Please let us know how your experience has been on the site, and be sure to let us know if there are any ways that we can make your time on MP Seminars Online more productive"

Blessings in Christ.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS