Updated Logos.com Website!

Page 2 of 7 (130 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
This post has 129 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 263
LogosEmployee
Celeste Fiorillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 5:56 PM

Denise:

From order history:

Sorry for the inconvenience! We've identified the issue you're having and will be fixing it soon.

Denise:

Searching samaritan (popup doesn't work; search text hidden). And the massive advert plus empty block below??

Thanks for the report - would you mind sharing what device you're using? That will help us troubleshoot. Thank you!

Posts 10107
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 6:28 PM

Celeste Fiorillo:
Thanks for the report - would you mind sharing what device you're using? That will help us troubleshoot. Thank you!

Safari latest; ipad mini4

I think it gets mixed up between the advert-show, and the search. In any event, you can't see what you're typing after the first word.

Thanks.

Posts 286
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 6:41 PM

The wishlist reinserted items I already purchased.

also miss the “contained in the following sets” that used to be on the right side of the screen.

this seems like you’ve adopted the elements I disliked about the Verbum site.

Retina MacBook Pro, 2013, iPad Mini 4

Platinum: Verbum. Gold: Orthodox. Bronze: Lutheran. Starter: Anglican, Baptist, Messianic Jewish, Methodist, Pentecostal, Reformed, SDA, Standard

Posts 139
Jerome Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 7:21 PM

Wish List needs to show which items I already own. The list used to show this by either showing "You own this product" or it had the price greyed out, I forget which.

I have used the wish list to keep track of my either recent or high priority purchases. Otherwise it is very difficult to keep track of my prioritized purchases. Our libraries get quite large and it is easy to lose track of the titles I want to be sure to study.

I also use the wish list to keep track of classic titles I most wish to purchase. It helps to see which of those I have already purchased.

My general constructive suggestion would be that when updating or revising a feature or product, make sure its useful features are not discontinued.

Posts 395
Robert Neely | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 7:30 PM

Thanks for the sale!!  I made quite the dent in my wish list.

I do agree with Jerome that items in your wish list should be grayed out instead of removed when purchased.

This is going to take some getting used to but using the filtering options makes things a whole lot easier.

Posts 1094
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 8:31 PM

Natalie Winburn:
To celebrate the new site, we are offering 30% off your first order. See this page for the eligible products and coupon code.

How long is the coupon good for? That's a lot of titles to sort through!

Logos Now Subscriber -- 22/2/2018

Posts 2465
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 8:32 PM

Natalie Winburn:

To celebrate the new site, we are offering 30% off your first order. See this page for the eligible products and coupon code.

"Restrictions apply"  Could you set out the terms please? In my cart I found that this was not discounted: https://www.logos.com/product/156095

Posts 1094
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 8:56 PM

Sean:
That's a lot of titles to sort through!

And, it's a little annoying that for many of the different ways to sort, The Unseen Realm always seems to pop up at the top of the list. It's really not that good of a book.

Posts 1810
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 9:02 PM

Sean:
How long is the coupon good for?

Around two weeks.

Posts 1810
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 9:04 PM

Sean:

Sean:
That's a lot of titles to sort through!

And, it's a little annoying that for many of the different ways to sort, The Unseen Realm always seems to pop up at the top of the list. It's really not that good of a book.

It's our bestselling title. I'm not sure what the relevance sort order is doing. It looks like a slight variation on bestselling. I don't think it's showing up first for any other sort orders. It depends on what filters are applied, I suppose. We're not artificially promoting it.

Posts 1073
Martin Folley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 9:13 PM

The seems to be an error with the way that existing URLS are handled WRT private browsing.

A URL such as https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=&unlocked=no&Specials=On+Sale&Status=Live&pageSize=60&sort=savings&Language=English

When viewed In a private browser gives this intrusive error:

The expected behaviour is what the old site did. Show all the resources, ignoring the unlocked parameter. Should I wish to purchase, then I will log in. More oiften I want to browse ... rather than be excluded from the site altogether

Please respect those of us who use private browsing by default ... 

Thanks.

2010 17" MBP with High Sierra, iPad4 with iOS10.

Posts 1094
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 9:19 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):
It's our bestselling title. I'm not sure what the relevance sort order is doing. It looks like a slight variation on bestselling. I don't think it's showing up first for any other sort orders. It depends on what filters are applied, I suppose. We're not artificially promoting it.

It comes up first under "relevance" for the topic of theology... Oh well. Whatever.

Posts 1073
Martin Folley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 9:27 PM

Just curious ... what is the purpose behind this design? Are there different resources excluded from each site? It does not seem to alter the phone details next to them ... still a US number and something called PDT.

Is there a real purpose to this option, is there different URL rather then this garish flag waving click fest that we can use?

The current behaviour of the button seems non-sensical ... changing it takes takes you to a slow, graphic laden advert ... not sure why I should be taken anywhere ... no other site that I can think of would change a language setting and take you to completely different content t the same time!

Posts 322
Vincent Chia | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 9:37 PM

There is a problem with the pre-order product pages.

Previously, I could see if a resource is included in another bundle. Now that detail is gone.

Can you fix this?

Director

Elyon Family Clinic & Surgery Pte Ltd

Singapore

Posts 1810
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 9:38 PM

Lee:
"Restrictions apply" Could you set out the terms please?

1. You can use it only once.
  2. It applies only to the 25,614 products in this list; 7,094 products don't qualify (including base packages).
  3. It doesn't stack with other % off discounts or coupon codes (but could stack with a $ off birthday code).
  4. The discount expires in roughly two weeks.
  5. There's no minimum spending requirement or maximum savings limit.
Posts 1073
Martin Folley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 9:45 PM

Sorry ... just poking around at 5 am GMT ... woke early  ... slow to use the site in general ... massive circular 'working' symbol ... not internet connection speed ... 

Back to URL modifiers ... is there one that reverts the 'wish lists' to a to being simply a list of wishes, similar to the old system. I have 15 well organised lists and browsing them is awful with the tiled layout. Each list is in a section of it own. I only keep wish lists  because I cannot afford most Logo resources unless they are in a sale ... now it is difficult to see that basic information without many clicks ... unless I am missing something obvious.... such as 'on wish list' as a facet item ... but I can only see ownership status ... and ownership is tucked in right at the last when it should be the first ... who browses resources that already own?

Thanks.

Posts 1073
Martin Folley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 9:50 PM

Back to the wish lists ... how do I move items between lists? I am looking to delete lists, remove resources, and merge them into a single list.

Thanks.

Posts 1073
Martin Folley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 9:55 PM

Finally found my pre-pub list... the move is logical but I am not sure why each row needs so much space when there is no image ... too much scrolling to get to the bottom and see a USD total only. Where is the estimate local currency figure?

Posts 1073
Martin Folley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 10:04 PM

Email preferences section ... still does not seem to include blogs etc. ... only direct marketing.

Internal distinctions aside ... why are blogs etc. not there as well ... they are also marketing.

As are those unsolicited emails from sales people offering secret deals for the Logos Ultimatum Base Library ... can we stop those too?

BTW.  Why does this take me to a site called 'Faithlife' rather than staying within the Logs site? ... if it is unified the please put all the information n one place!

Posts 1073
Martin Folley | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 25 2019 10:10 PM

Credit card details ...

How can I deselect a 'default' card so that I am explicitly prompted during the checkout process? There is a significant difference between cards, dependent upon the bill total ... so I would like to choose at checkout time. (It comes down to card having 'transaction' fees and differing exchange rates.

Thanks.

Page 2 of 7 (130 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last » | RSS