Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 5
Matt Qualls | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jul 30 2019 6:57 AM

Just updated to Logos 8. In the past, I would right click in a commentary, etc. and could add a clipping. Now when I right click, it defaults to what looks like a Bible word study and the option to add a clipping to a titled document  is no longer present. Is there some way to override this and go back to the way I did it before?

Posts 5
Matt Qualls | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 30 2019 7:04 AM

In addition, the option to "Copy" no longer appears, so I am unable to manually copy the excerpt and paste it in my open "Clipping". This is the first time this has ever happened.

Posts 3054
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 30 2019 7:58 AM

I'm not able to see this...mine works as always, and I just updated yesterday to the newest iteration.

Here's the result of a highlight, right-click in my BECNT on Romans- I can see both "add a clipping" and "copy."

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 2361
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 30 2019 10:23 AM

When you "right-click" make sure you select the "selection" if you want to clip. If you select "passage" the clip option is not there

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 147
Gregg Farah | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 11 2021 10:54 AM

I found something in a word doc that I want to include in a clipping I created. I can't figure out how to add a new clipping. I can easily do it when I'm in a Logos resource, but how do I do it when I just want to create a new 'card' w/in an existing clipping? Thanks.

Posts 3054
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 11 2021 3:13 PM

This capability (clippings from non-Logos resources) does not currently exist.

It's been requested quite a bit...would be a nice addition to the software.

Here is a thread where I asked almost the same question a couple years ago...might be some useful info in it for you.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 147
Gregg Farah | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 11 2021 5:08 PM

thanks!

Posts 1
Joseph Skaf | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 8 2021 11:02 AM

Thank you!

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS