Question re categorisation of some books

Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 21 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1000
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 22 2019 7:48 AM

Jordan Litchfield:

Kyle G. Anderson:
Yes. It's a Work in Progress. We did targeted updates of recent high-user volume collections/base packages and this wasn't on the lists. I updated its type this morning though.

Kyle, sorry but there is another categorisation question that I had regarding the "Atlas" type. Currently I have five resources in the atlas category, but there are three others that are in monographs that I thought would have belonged in the atlas category. Unless I'm missing something, they seem to be just like the other five.

I include all eight that I have in my library below, but the ones categorised as monograph are

• Beitzel, Barry J. The New Moody Atlas of the Bible. Chicago, IL: Moody Publishers, 2009.
  • Brisco, Thomas V. Holman Bible Atlas. Holman Reference. Nashville, TN: Broadman & Holman Publishers, 1998.
  • Dowley, Tim. Atlas of the European Reformations. Minneapolis, MN: Fortress Press, 2015.
  • Dowley, Tim. Atlas of World Religions. Minneapolis, MN: Fortress Press, 2018.
  • Rasmussen, Carl G. Zondervan Atlas of the Bible. Revised Edition. Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan, 2010.
  • Smith, Marsha A. Ellis, June Swann, Trent C. Butler, Christopher L. Church, and David S. Dockery. Holman Book of Biblical Charts, Maps, and Reconstructions. Nashville, TN: Broadman & Holman Publishers, 1993.
  • Standard Bible Atlas. Cincinnati: Standard Publishing, 2006.
  • Wright, Paul H. Rose Then and Now Bible Map Atlas with Biblical Background and Culture. Torrance, CA: Rose Publishing, 2012.

Any hope of the rogue three joining the others, or is there a reason they belong in monographs?

By the way, I really do appreciate the effort to break the massive, amorphous monograph category into smaller, bite-size chunks!

Thanks Jordan. This is great. We'll take a look at these.

Posts 401
Jordan Litchfield | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 22 2019 8:18 AM

Kyle G. Anderson:
Thanks Jordan. This is great. We'll take a look at these.

Yes

Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS