8.7 (8.7.0.0039) is now available

Page 3 of 3 (46 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 45 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 100
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 22 2019 3:08 PM

L8. Win10.   Yes, I have selected show selection menu and chose yes.....

Thank you

Paul

Posts 2338
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 22 2019 3:31 PM

In a non English UI, the "smart links" in the selection menu are not so smart at all.

For single words, it always opens a Word Study, and for multiple words, it always opens a Basic Search. It never opens a Topic Guide for phrases like "Son of Man" like it was shown in the webinar today.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 2670
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 22 2019 3:50 PM

Jan Krohn:

In a non English UI, the "smart links" in the selection menu are not so smart at all.

For single words, it always opens a Word Study, and for multiple words, it always opens a Basic Search. It never opens a Topic Guide for phrases like "Son of Man" like it was shown in the webinar today.

Jan,

I just checked in German and it opened up a Topic Guide? What language are you in?

Posts 2338
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 22 2019 4:19 PM

Yes, German. If I click "Info" on the "Son of Man", I get the Basic Search. When I'm on the English UI, I get a Topic Guide.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 9
Thomas Toews | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 23 2019 6:20 PM

I'm having trouble with the speed of the context menu right-click. I like the updates but I'm wondering if there is anything I can do with the speed. In general, I had no issues with speed in prior versions. When I first load a Bible and right click on a word, it can take up to 5 seconds for the menus to fully populate. Subsequent right clicks are noticeably quicker but still not immediate like before.

Posts 25030
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 25 2019 4:28 AM

Thomas Toews:
When I first load a Bible and right click on a word, it can take up to 5 seconds for the menus to fully populate. Subsequent right clicks are noticeably quicker but still not immediate like before.

Another user reported a similar problem, and it improved with usage!

Dave
===

Windows & Android

Page 3 of 3 (46 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS