Logos 8.7 Context Menu

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 792
Jack Hairston | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 21 2019 6:46 AM

I love the revised context menu! (And expect to love it even more when my eyes get used to where all the functions have moved to.)

https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016600052?utm_source=blog.logos.com&utm_medium=blog&utm_content=5wayscontextmenu&utm_campaign=promo-logosupdate87

Well done, Faithlife!

Posts 980
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 21 2019 12:12 PM

Jack Hairston:
And expect to love it even more when my eyes get used to where all the functions have moved to.

Oh so true Jack!!

I must admit getting used to swapping the pages between left and right is no problem though.My brain was never happy with the way it was.

Posts 6412
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 21 2019 1:01 PM

MP Seminars will have a FREE webinar on the new context menu tomorrow at 2pm CDT.  Make sure you register.  Here’s the link if you’re interested:

https://events.genndi.com/register/818720503324740363/f11e5b3a7d

DAL

Posts 30
Mr. Victor | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 21 2019 2:56 PM

Thanks for the link DAL

Posts 6412
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 21 2019 3:07 PM

Mr. Victor:

Thanks for the link DAL

You’re welcome 👍😁👌

DAL

Posts 8948
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 21 2019 5:42 PM

Jack Hairston:
I love the revised context menu! (And expect to love it even more when my eyes get used to where all the functions have moved to.)

My opinion exactly. I love the new context menu although I need to get used to it.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 62
Thomas Myers | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 21 2019 6:25 PM

I also noticed that viewing our hilights has changed.  How do we now view the highlights that have been made in our books?

Posts 2253
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 21 2019 6:32 PM

This is just so slick. Wow! Thank you!GeekedGeekedGeeked

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 118
MWW | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 21 2019 7:10 PM

Thank-you Faithlife for the context menu change. Not being fluent in Hebrew, the right to left layout always felt awkward to me.

I also really like the addition of the selection menu.

These two UI changes greatly improve my Logos experience!

Posts 26532
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 21 2019 7:39 PM

Thomas Myers:

I also noticed that viewing our hilights has changed.  How do we now view the highlights that have been made in our books?

I'm not sure what you mean ... highlights are controlled by the visual filters ... what are you seeing that has changed?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1095
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 22 2019 5:42 AM

Thomas Myers:

Perhaps you are speaking of the changes from 7.xx to 8.xx ? Otherwise, I'm very curious as to what you are referring? Could you elaborate?

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College
Mac OS 10.13.6 High Sierra, Mid 2015 iMac, 2.5GHz i7, 32 gbRAM, 1tbSSD

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS