Bob & Faithlife mentioned on CT

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2363
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 25 2019 3:29 PM

JohnB:

"Why Chris Tomlin Still Dominates Both Radio and Sunday Morning"

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 1840
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 25 2019 5:35 PM

I think it's a paid article trying to promote proclaim and faithlife music. Or maybe not. Kinda weird using the metric of faithlife music first rather than the most popular CCLI.

Posts 26988
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 25 2019 6:56 PM

mike:
I think it's a paid article trying to promote proclaim and faithlife music.

What is your evidence that CT accepts paid articles ... most reputable publication will not or will very clearly mark an article as paid.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 9008
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 26 2019 10:21 AM

mike:
Kinda weird using the metric of faithlife music first rather than the most popular CCLI.

I too was struck by that but I that it was great for Faithlife to be profiled.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 5148
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 26 2019 1:04 PM

Never heard of FL music. Maybe one day I will hear about Bob being quoted in CT about singles.faithlife.com or homeschool.faithlife.com

Posts 26988
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 26 2019 1:28 PM

DIsciple II:
Never heard of FL music.

It's built into the Passage Guide as "Faithlife Music"; Proclaim also has access to it.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 5148
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 26 2019 3:43 PM

Thanks MJ for the context, explains why I have missed it. I only use custom guides and have no use for proclaim so which is why I am not familiar with it. Must have been called something else when I set-up my custom guides. I do remember an optional section in passage guide about hymns related to the passage being studied.

MJ. Smith:

DIsciple II:
Never heard of FL music.

It's built into the Passage Guide as "Faithlife Music"; Proclaim also has access to it.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS