Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 205
LogosEmployee
Kent Hendricks | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jun 17 2010 1:58 PM

The release of Learn to Use Biblical Greek and Hebrew with Logos Bible Software signals a new approach to studying the original languages, using the powerful tools in Logos 4.

This forum is designed to foster interaction among the thousands of users who are experiencing this brand new approach to studying Greek and Hebrew for the first time. Interact with other users who are working through the same lessons as you. If you have questions about the lessons, or you want to discuss the topics in the series with other users, post them here.

You may also want to visit the main support page or the Technical FAQ page if you’re having trouble with your videos.

Posts 102
Jeromy Waunch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 17 2010 7:00 PM

What a great idea! Looking forward to diving in with some others.  Thanks Logos for putting this together.

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 17 2010 9:46 PM

Very excited to see this as an additional topic in the forum and look forward to reading the posts. 
Hope my DVD comes soon!

Posts 367
Ken F Hill | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 19 2010 8:04 AM

Kent Hendricks:
This forum

On the main forums page, why does this forum hide current activity, unlike the other forums do?  I would prefer the standard forum interface -- showing latest post date.  It is hard to tell if there's been any activity here.  All you see is a message (below) that does not change, regardless of activity.  Why filter it?

--- message on main forums page ---

There are no posts to show. This could be because there are no posts in this forum or due to a filter.

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 19 2010 9:56 AM

I'm getting that same message...

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 19 2010 10:17 AM

Ken F Hill:

Kent Hendricks:
This forum

On the main forums page, why does this forum hide current activity, unlike the other forums do?  I would prefer the standard forum interface -- showing latest post date.  It is hard to tell if there's been any activity here.  All you see is a message (below) that does not change, regardless of activity.  Why filter it?

--- message on main forums page ---

There are no posts to show. This could be because there are no posts in this forum or due to a filter.

I suspect that this is because there are not posts directly under that heading. There are two subfolders under that heading in which we can post. We cannot post directly to the "Learn to Use..." folder (only to one of the two subfolders). So the folder "Learn to Use..." doesn't have any posts, and cannot have any.

I don't know if this behavior could be changed for this forum software.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 847
Praiser | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 19 2010 6:05 PM

Well, the fact that it did stand out like that made me notice it sooner Smile

Posts 84
Ron Barry | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 20 2010 6:18 PM

I have noticed that the sound quality for the studio clips are great - but the sound overlay when the Logos program is being shown is several levels lower in volume (very apparent in lesson on Nominative Case). This could be the exception...just mentioning it.

I edited this to say, at least for 10 more lessons, the sound quality is not that varied - but Nominative case is pretty bad.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS