Copy Bible Verses

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 257
John C Connell Jr. | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 15 2019 3:57 AM

What is the most efficient way (least number of clicks and keystrokes) to go from a highlighted Bible verse to Copy Bible Verses?

My method seems too klunky. I highlight the verse and then move the cursor to the Active verse box at the top left of the pane and highlight the reference there. Then Control C to copy the reference into the clipboard. Then open Copy Bible Verses and Control V to paste the reference.

Is there a way to go from the right click context menu more directly into the Copy Bible Verses pane?

-john

Be strong and courageous. . . for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

Posts 22639
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 15 2019 9:58 AM

If you select the reference on the left of the context menu there should be a direct link to the Copy Bible Verses tool on the right 

Are you not seeing one?

Posts 25576
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 15 2019 12:13 PM

Graham Criddle:
If you select the reference on the left of the context menu there should be a direct link to the Copy Bible Verses tool on the right 

On the right it appears as

Copy: styled  lines text only more>

"styled" = current CBV style and "More>" invokes CBV directly.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 257
John C Connell Jr. | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 16 2019 3:01 AM

Thanks Dave and Graham. Sure enough it was right there and it is exacly what I wanted.  Made my day!

Be strong and courageous. . . for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS