Sermon Editor: Indenting biblical poetry on slides

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 21
Adam Thomas | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 18 2019 4:29 AM

I'm belatedly exploring the Sermon Editor feature, and playing about with biblical texts on slides. If I include a Psalm, the indentations of alternate lines don't appear on the slides. Every line is left-justified. Is there a way to change this formatting?

Posts 24241
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 18 2019 5:35 AM

Adam Thomas:
Is there a way to change this formatting?

Not as far as I know - sorry

Posts 341
Andrew | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 14 2019 10:23 AM

Adam Thomas:

I'm belatedly exploring the Sermon Editor feature, and playing about with biblical texts on slides. If I include a Psalm, the indentations of alternate lines don't appear on the slides. Every line is left-justified. Is there a way to change this formatting?

I am having the same issue.  I would expect the "Fully formatted" sermon slide option to include poetry indentation (eg. Psalm 51:1).

Posts 678
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 15 2019 12:41 PM

Andrew:

...  I would expect the "Fully formatted" sermon slide option to include poetry indentation (eg. Psalm 51:1).

100% agreed.  But I should disclose that haven't taken the plunge to use the Sermon Editor.

Posts 341
Andrew | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 28 2019 11:11 AM

Is there a uservoice feature request for this?  If so, I can't find it...

Posts 4832
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 29 2019 4:57 PM

Andrew:

Is there a uservoice feature request for this?  If so, I can't find it...

You could create one and post a link to it here.

“I want you to know how the people should behave in the house of God, which is the Church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.” - 1 Timothy 3:15 (EOB:NT).

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS