Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 343
Jason Saling - www.NapavineBaptist.com | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jun 19 2010 12:52 AM

Some of the files are tagged with a orange label.  Why is that?  Is it because they're considered VERY IMPORTANT lessons?

Jason Saling

Posts 19220
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 19 2010 1:24 AM

Maybe they've been newly updated? Just guessing.

Posts 1539
Terry Poperszky | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 21 2010 7:07 PM

Jason Saling:
Some of the files are tagged with a orange label.  Why is that?

Jason, you are running a Mac, correct? I noticed that as well and they all have a June 1st date. Not a clue what it means though.

Posts 13
LogosEmployee
Johnny Cisneros | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 22 2010 8:26 AM

Jason Saling:

Some of the files are tagged with a orange label.  Why is that?  Is it because they're considered VERY IMPORTANT lessons?

Hi Jason,

I showed this to our editor and he said the tags were a part of his workflow.  They have no significance for user.

Thanks!

Johnny

Posts 1539
Terry Poperszky | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 22 2010 8:54 AM

Johnny Cisneros:
I showed this to our editor and he said the tags were a part of his workflow.  They have no significance for user.

Then he may want to remove them before the master is created, given that a couple of us noticed and were puzzled enough to try and track down the answer.

Posts 13
LogosEmployee
Johnny Cisneros | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 22 2010 10:01 AM

Terry Poperszky:

Johnny Cisneros:

Then he may want to remove them before the master is created, given that a couple of us noticed and were puzzled enough to try and track down the answer.

Thanks Terry.  I'll let him know.

Posts 222
Bob Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 23 2010 5:57 PM

hmm... No

River of Life Church: http://LifeOverflowing.org

Visit my blog: http://LifeOverflowing.org/pastor

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS