Black Friday!

Page 6 of 6 (118 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6
This post has 117 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 5322
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 21 2019 10:42 AM

I don’t know where all this is coming from David. We don’t agree, that’s the nature of life. Our like lives have been shaped differently. You are getting all upset because I have pointed out the obvious in your statements while you keep ignoring you were the one who made it and keep making it personal.

I have nothing against you. I have never said you are not free to express your view.  I am not interested in any conflict with you - flame war as you want to call it. I just want you to respect I have a different view to you and it’s ok for us both to do so. 

I hope and pray that you can move on from this point because at this stage you are just embarrassing yourself with these reactionary posts.

David Wanat:

DIsciple II:

I haven‘t missed your point at all David, I know what they are displaying on the website. I simply don’t agree with you that this practice they have adopted is acceptable.

The difference between you and I is you are only caring about what is important to you. I raised this issue because I am thinking beyond myself to the wider customer audience and the potential for any customer to be mislead.  And having spoken up has allowed others to express their concerns about this practice. So if you really only care about the impact upon you, why are you getting so upset with me for simply sharing my view point?

You also are continuing with your approach of double standards. It’s ok for you to say my comments were “off the wall” but somehow what I said is rude. Really not sure how I was rude. You are failing at your attempts to look morally superior. We disagree. So what? Is it really that big a hill you have to make it personal and into an issue to die for?

The irony is you’re the one imputing bad motives to people and then accuse people who think your rhetoric is disproportionate and rude of double standards.

I‘ve got better things to do than get into a flame war. 👋 

Posts 4021
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 25 2019 8:08 AM

My news feed picked up the post early for some reason... I was really hoping this sale would be for all gold packages but this seems like it might only be for the standard gold... T-minus 50-something minutes

Posts 982
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 25 2019 8:18 AM

I can get Logos Gold for 79% off Big SmileBig Smile

Posts 753
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 25 2019 8:56 AM

Mattillo:

My news feed picked up the post early for some reason... I was really hoping this sale would be for all gold packages but this seems like it might only be for the standard gold... T-minus 50-something minutes

well I certainly hope it’s more than just Standard. I’ve been interested in Ordinariate Gold. We will see. T-4 minutes

WIN 10 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM | iPad Air 3

Posts 4021
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 25 2019 9:06 AM

Just standard gold... No

man not what I was expecting but I'm sure some will love this. I was hoping for some Messianic Gold discounts :)

Posts 753
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 25 2019 9:14 AM

Mattillo:

Just standard gold... No

man not what I was expecting but I'm sure some will love this. I was hoping for some Messianic Gold discounts :)

Yeah, No doubt good for some, but not anything I can use. Oh well.

WIN 10 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM | iPad Air 3

Posts 905
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 25 2019 9:29 AM

Nothing for me either Crying.  Let’s hope there are still some surprises coming. 

Posts 1264
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 25 2019 9:34 AM

Armin:

Nothing for me either Crying.  Let’s hope there are still some surprises coming. 

Sure hope so. Been very disappointed with weeks 2-4 sales. Very weak. I own EVERY resource for sale this week. Ugh. Let's hope you are right and there are some surprises in store.

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 1325
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 25 2019 9:44 AM

Armin:

We were promised this too:

Black Friday will run Nov 29 12 a.m. - Dec 1 11:59 p.m. (PST)

Cyber Monday December 2 all day

Posts 982
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 25 2019 10:13 AM

David Carter:

I can get Logos Gold for 79% off Big SmileBig Smile

Well color me surprised - my Logos Gold price is exactly the same price today as it was before the so-called Black Friday sale. No extra discount whatsoever.

Maybe it will go up after the "sale"

Posts 1479
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 25 2019 10:26 AM

Myke Harbuck:

Armin:

Sure hope so. Been very disappointed with weeks 2-4 sales. Very weak. I own EVERY resource for sale this week. Ugh. Let's hope you are right and there are some surprises in store.

For me it's been a win-win sale.  Smile

Week 1   Win (Bought something at a good price)

Week 2   Win (Bought nothing... saved big)

Week 3   Win (Bought nothing... saved big)

Week 4   Win (Buying nothing... saving big)

Weeks 1-4  BIG WIN  (Have not had a single one of those conversations that begin "Oh Sweetie… you know that Logos Black Friday sale?")

Posts 10741
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 25 2019 10:32 AM

Rick Ausdahl:

That is exactly the same as my buying pattern! I probably did not need anything anyway Stick out tongue

Posts 9252
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 25 2019 10:35 AM

Rick Ausdahl:

Weeks 1-4  BIG WIN  (Have not had a single one of those conversations that begin "Oh Sweetie… you know that Logos Black Friday sale?")

Wow, I could have written the exact same post. Well-said!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 4021
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 25 2019 11:27 AM

Bruce Dunning:

Rick Ausdahl:

Wow, I could have written the exact same post. Well-said!

I guess that is a good way of looking at it from another angle! :) I still wish they would have considered at least other gold level packages for this sale but oh well

Posts 2602
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 26 2019 6:54 AM

Rick Ausdahl:

Weeks 1-4  BIG WIN

Same pattern here. With the one exception that I could't resist the McDowell Treasury from the Zondervan BF sale--which I'm very glad is being made available to Logos customers this year.

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 1264
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 26 2019 7:38 AM

Rick Ausdahl:

Myke Harbuck:

Armin:

Love this! Well said my brother! Well said! Great perspective. Instead of focusing on the weak sale, focus on the wealth we didn't transfer to Faithlife this month. Yes

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 5322
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 26 2019 7:43 AM

Sums it up Rick!

Rick Ausdahl:

Myke Harbuck:

Armin:

Posts 1798
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 27 2019 5:19 AM

David Carter:
Well color me surprised - my Logos Gold price is exactly the same price today as it was before the so-called Black Friday sale. No extra discount whatsoever.

Did you put it into your "basket"?

The discount (25%) appears only after it is half way bought :)   

Mine came up with the 25% off of your dynamic price. 

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Page 6 of 6 (118 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 | RSS