I have no Greek but I need to hear a pronunciation...

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 471
Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 25 2019 4:25 AM

... of the Greek word "Eschaton" (or at least I know Logos has audio pronunciation for many many Greek words.) How would I go about finding out how to get it? I don't even know how I would start?

Help? I know I could just ask you to tell me phonetically (feel free to do that of course) But I would much rather figure out how to use Logos to do it, for future applications. Smile

THANKS!

Posts 1995
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 25 2019 6:39 AM

Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell:
How would I go about finding out how to get it? I don't even know how I would start?

right click on the word in the resource, click on "LEMMA" in the left pane, the right pane should have an option to "pronounce"

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 1250
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 25 2019 7:56 AM

David,

What's the scheme of the palette shown in your screen shot? Could you share it? I assume it's a custom original languages palette? Looks nice!

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 1995
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 25 2019 9:11 AM

Myke Harbuck:
What's the scheme of the palette shown in your screen shot? Could you share it?

This scheme is meant to identify conjunctions (so that I think in terms of whole clauses) and Verbal aspect (in terms of stative/progressive action) according to Constantine Campbell in this resource.

Visual Filter is published here https://documents.logos.com/documents/984d9a84ec624d659eae424b370ecda5/details 

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS