Page 6 of 6 (106 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6
This post has 105 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 112
Lee Gordon | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 24 2020 1:24 PM

DIsciple II:

After Monday we may not need to vote on it. But in meantime vote away.

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):

Please vote for Dark Mode in the Logos Desktop App using the New Faithlife Feedback Boards:

33 Votes => Add dark/night mode to desktop (In progress)

9 Votes => Prioritize resources by type

9 Votes => Add multiple search scopes for Bible search (Needs your opinion)

8 Votes => Add faceted browsing sidebar to Search (Needs you opinion)

Thankful every user now has an unlimited number of votes (albeit limited to one vote per Feedback idea). Considering Logos & Verbum community size, number of votes could be substantially increased.

Keep Smiling Smile

Please vote for Dark Mode in the Logos Desktop App using the New Faithlife Feedback Boards:

33 Votes => Add dark/night mode to desktop (In progress)

9 Votes => Prioritize resources by type

9 Votes => Add multiple search scopes for Bible search (Needs your opinion)

8 Votes => Add faceted browsing sidebar to Search (Needs you opinion)

Thankful every user now has an unlimited number of votes (albeit limited to one vote per Feedback idea). Considering Logos & Verbum community size, number of votes could be substantially increased.

Keep Smiling Smile

Can't login to the desktop app. It just keeps popping up a dialogue that offers to let me use Facebook, Twitter, etc. Clicked the Login link, and the page just blinks and asks me to set up an account. Already have an account, and was logged in. Tried on Chrome and Firefox.

Posts 18869
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 24 2020 7:22 PM

Lee Gordon:
Can't login to the desktop app. It just keeps popping up a dialogue that offers to let me use Facebook, Twitter, etc. Clicked the Login link

Does https://feedback.faithlife.com Sign up show a Mail icon: (for creating a FeedBear account since Faithlife account is not integrated)

FYI: my demonstration Faithlife account has a gmail address so clicked G for authentication using Chrome.

Edit: currently Faithlife account login is not enabled for feedback login.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 5505
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 24 2020 7:47 PM

SineNomine:

DIsciple II:

Just want to note that the Faithlife Feedback suggestions for Dark Mode for Biblia and for the Web App are NEW, and as such might be more likely to still need votes....

Fair call, personally never seen the fasicantion with it, when I try night mode in other apps I quickly turn it off but will put in my votes to support the community push for it as it will benefit others.

Posts 18869
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 25 2020 12:30 AM

Lee Gordon:
Can't login to the desktop app. It just keeps popping up a dialogue that offers to let me use Facebook, Twitter, etc. Clicked the Login link, and the page just blinks and asks me to set up an account. Already have an account, and was logged in.

Thankful for Phil Gons reply in a different thread:

Phil Gons:

From my announcement post:

Phil Gons (Faithlife):
We may be able to integrate with your Faithlife account in the future, but for now you’ll need to sign in with a social account (Google, Facebook, or Twitter) or create a new FeedBear account.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 4743
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 25 2020 6:11 AM

DIsciple II:

SineNomine:

DIsciple II:

Just want to note that the Faithlife Feedback suggestions for Dark Mode for Biblia and for the Web App are NEW, and as such might be more likely to still need votes....

Fair call, personally never seen the fasicantion with it, when I try night mode in other apps I quickly turn it off but will put in my votes to support the community push for it as it will benefit others.

I appreciate your community spirit! Yes

"The saints are the true interpreters of Holy Scripture. The meaning of a given passage of the Bible becomes most intelligible in those human beings who have been totally transfixed by it and have lived it out." - Pope Benedict XVI

Posts 112
Lee Gordon | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 25 2020 6:34 AM

Lee Gordon:
Can't login to the desktop app. It just keeps popping up a dialogue that offers to let me use Facebook, Twitter, etc. Clicked the Login link, and the page just blinks and asks me to set up an account. Already have an account, and was logged in.

Thankful for Phil Gons reply in a different thread:

Phil Gons:

From my announcement post:

Phil Gons (Faithlife):
We may be able to integrate with your Faithlife account in the future, but for now you’ll need to sign in with a social account (Google, Facebook, or Twitter) or create a new FeedBear account.

Keep Smiling Smile

Alright. Thanks. Voted for Dark Mode.

Page 6 of 6 (106 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 | RSS