Logos 9 Wishlist

Page 38 of 38 (745 items) « First ... < Previous 34 35 36 37 38
This post has 744 Replies | 42 Followers

Posts 30240
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 13 2020 3:18 PM

Welcome to the forums ... sometime before the end of the year, you'll get to see if any of these made the cut or if you have to request them for a subsequent release. Although I have not even loaded the mobile app, I suspect that the market demands that Faithlife bring the mobile and web versions into parity with the desk top ... so you may well get some of what you want.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 336
Andrew | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 2:34 PM

Mark Barnes:
Being able to specify collections for the [Workflow] Commentary section is one very easy win that would make a big difference.

This is the biggest feature gap with Workflows...Workflows simply aren't useful to me without this long awaited functionality.  Please add your vote for this feature here: https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/logos-desktop-app/posts/179

Posts 1931
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 1:48 AM

So really... how many of the requests here they were able to complete or even consider?

I feel like every year or so Phil would do this "wishlist" but .... we hardly get any updates whether any of our requests gets completed or consideration. Just muddying the water. 

Posts 4465
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 7:18 AM

mike:
I feel like every year or so Phil would do this "wishlist" but .... we hardly get any updates whether any of our requests gets completed or consideration. Just muddying the water. 

Add and vote for your requests to the new feedback site, feedback.faithlife.com. Faithlife actively monitors that and actively changes the status of suggestions, and you get an email when comments are made or suggestion status is changed. Much better than a giant wishlist thread.

“God watches over the affairs of those who truly love him without their worrying about them.” - St. John of the Cross

Posts 44
Jon | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 7:32 AM

mike:

So really... how many of the requests here they were able to complete or even consider?

Dark mode on PC/Mac is pretty much the only one I remember from the wish lists that got implemented.  A lot of calls for more powerful mobile, and I guess they added the Factbook for that as well.  

Oh well.  Maybe in two years they‘ll add another tool, or Apple Pencil support.

Page 38 of 38 (745 items) « First ... < Previous 34 35 36 37 38 | RSS