Bug: Order History is Not Working. Please fix.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5315
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 6 2020 10:10 AM

The 'new' order history page only shows your most recent orders. It has a button at the bottom of the page to show more.  When I click on that button in does nothing, the rest of my orders do not show up.

Please this up and preferably restore page to previous functionality where my history showed up without me having to go through a secondary hoop to ask for it when I have already asked for it by going to the page called order history. I am using the latest version of Microsoft Edge.

Thank you in advanced for correcting this bug with urgency and as I said if you can't please restore the previous functionality so I have access to my personal data.

This is basic functionality of the website and basic information a customer might want to review about their account. Why anyone would think I would only want to see what I've purchased in the last couple of weeks on a history page is beyond my understanding but that's a separate issue that shows FL has now idea of why a person goes to an order history page.

Posts 411
Mathew Haferkamp | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 6 2020 10:56 AM

Hey Disciple II, I tried it on my end and it did not work right away, so I left.  Upon returning it has pulled up my entire history.  Hope it helps.

Posts 5315
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 6 2020 1:41 PM

Thanks. I left it a reasonable time and nothing happened. This is not acceptable when I could previously go to the wen page without jumping through hoops,  and then waiting for an endless time not knowing if it is working or not -  instead I had  immediate access to the data. 

Posts 3492
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 1 2020 12:08 PM

DIsciple II:
The 'new' order history page only shows your most recent orders. It has a button at the bottom of the page to show more.  When I click on that button in does nothing, the rest of my orders do not show up.

I just tested this. The Show All button worked within a few seconds for me. This could be an issue with one's Internet connection speed and/or reliability, and it is probably affected to some extent by the number of orders. Not having the page show hundreds or thousands of orders by default is probably a tender mercy for people with poor Net connections.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS