I think I got a steal

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 401
Sam West | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jun 23 2010 3:22 PM

In Learn to Use Biblical Greek and Hebrew with Logos Bible Software. .Just to be able do an in-depth word study like Dr Heiser teaches and  Greek morphology ( verbs tenses moods and etc) Johnny Cisneros teaches is well worth the $160.

Thanks gentlemen and Logos for an unbelievable bible program in L4

Sam West

Posts 938
Bill Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 23 2010 6:22 PM

I'm looking forward to confirming your assessment.

Pastor, Cornerstone Baptist Church, Clinton, SC

Posts 17
EricS | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 24 2010 7:17 PM

GeekedGeekedYeah and what a steal it is! You have got to love the pre-pubs.  Have you went back and checked the price now on the site?  It is now $499 and I am glad I already have mine too.

Posts 5
Peggy McAulay | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 26 2010 1:27 PM

I totally agree with your assessment.  I have felt limited in using the language tools of Logos 4 and these videos are very clear and easy to follow and opened up study helps I didn't know how to use in Logos 4.  I am excited to view the whole series.  So glad I got in on the prepub.  Almost didn't because of what I had already purchased through upgrades etc.  Well worth the expense!  Thanks for pushing us into the purchase Logos.

Posts 2745
Bohuslav Wojnar | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 26 2010 1:33 PM

Bill Moore:

I'm looking forward to confirming your assessment.

Me too. I also am waiting to get main. I know it takes some time to get it to Europe. But one very positive thing: I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw I paid only 3 USD for postage. Now that is a great price. Let us go back to CDs and DVDs Big Smile

Bohuslav

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 26 2010 1:38 PM

I agree.

I've found nuggets of knowledge in the Greek DVD so far and I've only scratched the surface.

It makes me want to delve deeper!

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS