March Madness pre-selection

Page 3 of 3 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 46 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 1432
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 26 2020 11:17 AM

YES to New Interpreters! I always confuse that set with something that has Expositors in the title, and there are TWO of those in the running.

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 7058
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 26 2020 11:26 AM

Ben:

YES to New Interpreters! I always confuse that set with something that has Expositors in the title, and there are TWO of those in the running.

The EBC Expositor’s Bible Commentary! They are similar in the sense that both cover the entire Bible and have introductory articles.  IMHO the NIB New Interpreter’s  Bible is better since it covers the deuterocanonical books and offers reflections at the end of each section.  Great resource! I own them both! If you need a sample, ask Dan Francis for one.  He’s got plenty ready to post.  You might find a few samples if you search the forums 👍😁👌

Posts 1432
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 26 2020 11:49 AM

Expositors has NT Wright on Romans, which is what I want :) 

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 2754
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 26 2020 12:19 PM

Ben:

No - It is NIB New Interpreter’s  Bible that has NT Wright.

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 7058
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 26 2020 12:21 PM

Ted Hans:

Ben:

No - It is NIB New Interpreter’s  Bible that has NT Wright.

Yep, what he said! 👍😁👌

Posts 1432
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 26 2020 3:34 PM

Well I SAID I get them confused, didn't I?! :)

Posts 1747
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 26 2020 4:06 PM

Christina de Martínez (Faithlife):
We've published a version of the voting site, but we're working through a few bugs right now.

Iowa Caucus Matchups

Page 3 of 3 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS