Standard Bible Atlas

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 12
James Deason | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Feb 5 2020 9:38 AM

I am having trouble with the images coming out of the Standard Bible Atlas.  Viewing images in this resource it looks as though they are out of focus. Exporting images from this resource to PowerPoint results in a similarly blurred image.  I am assuming this is due to low-res images in the resource itself.  Does anyone have any help?

Posts 1070
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 5 2020 12:46 PM

They look OK on my desktop and the web version. I was able to zoom to 200% with the web version and it was still OK. Couldn't zoom with the desktop.

Is this the resource? https://www.logos.com/product/27300/standard-bible-atlas

Posts 682
Ted Weis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 6 2020 6:18 AM

I randomly picked a few pictures to copy and paste into PowerPoint. I found that all the images are crisp and clear. Sometimes in Windows, for reasons I can't explain, I find that the Paste Option can make a difference. Have you experimented with all your available Paste options?

James Deason:

I am having trouble with the images coming out of the Standard Bible Atlas.  Viewing images in this resource it looks as though they are out of focus. Exporting images from this resource to PowerPoint results in a similarly blurred image.  I am assuming this is due to low-res images in the resource itself.  Does anyone have any help?

Posts 12
James Deason | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 7 2020 6:42 AM

This is the resource, but for whatever reason I still do not have the clarity in the charts as I do in other resources.

Posts 12
James Deason | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 7 2020 6:43 AM

This is the resource, but for whatever reason the charts have no where near the clarity of other resources.

Posts 12
James Deason | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 7 2020 6:50 AM

This did seem a bit better, but only marginally.  I have my Logos on different computers with different screen resolutions and, across the board, the same issue.  But, if you are getting good images coming out of this resource, it must be in my computer settings (somehow???).  I have no idea how to resolve this issue.  AND, it is only with this resource - in NOTHING else.  Go figure...

Posts 666
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 7 2020 8:32 AM

James Deason:

This did seem a bit better, but only marginally.  I have my Logos on different computers with different screen resolutions and, across the board, the same issue.  But, if you are getting good images coming out of this resource, it must be in my computer settings (somehow???).  I have no idea how to resolve this issue.  AND, it is only with this resource - in NOTHING else.  Go figure...

Hi James,

Please do the following, then post again if your problem persists.

1.  First, make sure Windows is up to date on all of your computers, using this article. Please use the option for “Update now”.

2.  Second, make sure that Logos is up to date on all of your computers.  Close Logos and then use these instructions to make sure that Logos is fully up to date.  These instructions are usually used to install Logos, but work just fine for getting it up to date as well.

3.  Then make sure you have the latest version of PowerPoint on all of your computers.

Posts 12
James Deason | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 7 2020 8:54 AM

Windows Update: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, Version: 10.0.17763 Build 17763

Logos Update: Logos Bible Software 8.11  8.11.0.0017

PowerPoint Office 365 --- Version 2001 Build 12430.20184

I had actually thought about this and I typically keep my system automatically updated, etc.

Thanks for thinking about me, tho...

Posts 666
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 7 2020 9:31 AM

James Deason:

Windows Update: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, Version: 10.0.17763 Build 17763

Logos Update: Logos Bible Software 8.11  8.11.0.0017

PowerPoint Office 365 --- Version 2001 Build 12430.20184

Thanks for doing this, James.

I am sending you an email.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS