Pulling up multiple verses

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
Michael Gibbons | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 24 2020 2:23 PM

Hi all, new here. I've been a user for a while now but just now trying to get more advanced.

Is there a way to open two verses simultaneously in the same window for the same resource. Say, searching for "Heb. 4:2, 6: 12:1-3" or something like that, and doing so will pull these verses together under each other. For some reason I feel like I have done something like this in the past but cannot replicate it. 

I have seen something like this asked before and there was the recommendation to pull up another panel with the same bible and just put the other verses. If that's all I can do, that's okay but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on something.

Posts 10765
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 24 2020 2:56 PM

You're thinking of Passage List > Open All

"I didn't know God made honky tonk angels."

Posts 4
Michael Gibbons | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 24 2020 5:40 PM

Not sure where this is? Is it in a resource panel? or a tool? 

Posts 28706
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 24 2020 6:01 PM

Documents

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4
Michael Gibbons | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 24 2020 8:13 PM

Ah! Thank you. However while this does solve my dilemma, is there any way to do it within say the ESV Resource panel?

Posts 28706
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 24 2020 9:40 PM

You can use the passage list as a filter in the ESV resource.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4
Michael Gibbons | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 25 2020 7:25 AM

Thanks I figured it out from combining both your help. Appreciate it.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS