Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 1
John Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Apr 12 2020 8:39 AM

Does anyone know if the hymnals are available on the mobile apps?  Not just the lyrics but the actual music files?  If they aren't that would be an awesome upgrade.  I love to use hymns during my morning and evening prayer but I often do morning and evening prayer from my phone or Kindle.  Rarely do I do them in front of my laptop.  

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 12 2020 9:14 AM

John Smith:

Does anyone know if the hymnals are available on the mobile apps?  Not just the lyrics but the actual music files?  If they aren't that would be an awesome upgrade.  I love to use hymns during my morning and evening prayer but I often do morning and evening prayer from my phone or Kindle.  Rarely do I do them in front of my laptop.  

1. Yes, they're available. I checked the 2 Logos hymnals, and Steve Green.  

2. Music playable files, not that I can see. I clicked in the usual places. Steve Green is closest (with supporting midi popups), but no response.  

3. Logos Hymnal Media Resource is a bit dangerous. Locks up the app (latest Logos mobile). Re-starting can then allow killing the tab. But it has the traditional shape-note images.

4. My music solution was to save out the midis on the portable, and then copy over to a mobile midi player (where I could control the instrument choices).

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS