Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 10850
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Apr 22 2020 6:25 AM

Logos 8.13 RC-1 Mac OS 10.15.4

Howell, Adam J., Benjamin L. Merkle, and Robert L. Plummer. Hebrew for Life: Strategies for Learning, Retaining, and Reviving Biblical Hebrew. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Academic: A Division of Baker Publishing Group, 2020.

Library indicates that the resource is downloading. This has persisted for several hours. Cannot access, cannot cancel download.

Resource downloaded to iPhone and iPad without incident. Quit Logos and deleted file from Resources folder and restarted, No change to Logos activity—Still a perpetual download.

Apple Activity Monitor shows network activity in bytes when it should be moving megabytes per second.

1300.Apple Logos Sampel.rtf

2604.Sample.LogosLogs.jackcav.20200422-110752.zip

Posts 10850
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 22 2020 12:06 PM

After trying several, some drastic, measures, I resorted to hiding and unhiding the resource—Now it is in my library—downloaded.

Posts 29918
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 22 2020 1:06 PM

Jack Caviness:
I resorted to hiding and unhiding the resource—Now it is in my library—downloaded.

I have heard of this issue at least one other time recently. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 10850
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 23 2020 6:54 AM

JT (alabama24):

Jack Caviness:
I resorted to hiding and unhiding the resource—Now it is in my library—downloaded.

I have heard of this issue at least one other time recently. 

If it comes up again on the forums, I would recommend the hide/unhide as first effort to recover. Other methods I tried were ineffective—deleting the resource from the resources folder, deleting the download manager db, deleting the resource manager db. If you rely on last updated, do no do that last one Stick out tongue Even dragging it to the desktop and then returning it to the folder does not repair last updated Crying

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS