Items read in forum

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 295
Anthony Dowden | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Apr 27 2020 1:52 AM

I’ve just come back to the forums after a few weeks absence.

it used to be that when I read an item, the title would turn from blue to black. Thus I could easily see items that I still needed to read. This function does not seem to be working any longer.

Is it just me or has it been changed?

Tony.

Posts 30237
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 27 2020 2:28 AM

I think it is just you ... or more likely your browser or a setting in it. That's means, I don't have a problem on my PC using Chrome

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 11158
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 27 2020 2:52 AM

Anthony Dowden:

it used to be that when I read an item, the title would turn from blue to black. Thus I could easily see items that I still needed to read. This function does not seem to be working any longer.

Is it just me or has it been changed?

when what you describe happened to me in the past, I found that I simply wasn't logged in in the forum.

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 295
Anthony Dowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 27 2020 4:30 AM

Hi folks. Well, I was logged in OK because i was able to post a comment which had my name on it. So, following your comments, I switched from Safari to the chrome browser and, hey presto! It works OK on that.

So thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Tony.

Posts 2472
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 27 2020 8:13 AM

It is a Safari problem with the last update. The page does not refresh when you click the back button.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS