Undo bug (8.13.0.0008) macOS (10.15.4)?

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 68
Tom Vidal | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, May 3 2020 7:32 PM

If I have multiple panels open and press cmd-z, Logos undos the last thing I did in EVERY open panel not just the panel that has the focus.  This seems like a bug, and I've lost a minor amount of work due to it.

Posts 3086
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 4 2020 8:22 AM

Tom Vidal:

If I have multiple panels open and press cmd-z, Logos undos the last thing I did in EVERY open panel not just the panel that has the focus.  This seems like a bug, and I've lost a minor amount of work due to it.

Tom,

I'm not able to reproduce this. Can you provide a screen recording video so I can so what bug you are noticing?

Posts 68
Tom Vidal | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 4 2020 10:26 AM

Hi, Philana, I created a screen recording and saved it on dropbox.  Here is the link.  -Tom

Posts 3086
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 4 2020 10:33 AM

Tom Vidal:

Hi, Philana, I created a screen recording and saved it on dropbox.  Here is the link.  -Tom

Hi Tom,

Once I could see what you are describing, we have an open case for this issue. I've added a link to this thread.

Posts 68
Tom Vidal | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 4 2020 10:49 AM

Sadly, that may speak volumes about the quality of the description that I provided. :)

Posts 3086
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 9 2020 2:24 PM

Tom Vidal:

This has been fixed in 8.14.

Posts 68
Tom Vidal | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 9 2020 5:03 PM

Excellent! I just upgraded to the new version. It also looks like the new version fixed the bug I had where Logos had to be force-quit on exit and would not terminate normally

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS