Re- sign-in and no licenses?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1574
Ben | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jun 30 2010 8:04 PM

So I loaded up  L4 on W7 netbook again today. It asked me to sign in (odd), and after I did, it opened to my normal layout, but all of my books are unlicensed.  "You don't have a license to view these resources, but you could..."

Any ideas what happened? Using 4.0c SR-2.

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 27251
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 1 2010 5:58 AM

Ben:
So I loaded up  L4 on W7 netbook again today.

What's the significance of  "again"? How exactly did you load it? Did your resources get indexed?

If there are any Logos4 logs please post them as per Uploading Logs (look in Documents\Logos Log Files and your Temp folder).

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 1574
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 1 2010 7:00 AM

I launched the program, didn't mean "reinstall". Vague language, my fault. I'll upload the logs when my wife relinquishes the netbook.

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS