Tables in Notes

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Dan Osborn | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 19 2020 11:54 AM

I may have missed this: 

Is the ability to add tables coming to Logos Notes in any kind of update? 

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 19 2020 12:57 PM

That is something that has been requested by some for a number of years. When the new Notes Tool was being tested several years ago it was discussed, but was never added.

Someone from from Faithlife would have to comment on future plans, but they do not typically make any commitments to new features in the forums.

Posts 8712
LogosEmployee

Any updates on a table-editing feature in Notes will be posted to this suggestion: https://logos.uservoice.com/forums/42823-logos-bible-software-8/suggestions/3739034-notes-table-editing

Posts 221
James Hudson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 23 2020 7:28 AM

You should add your request fot this to the 'Logos 9 wishlist' thread too. This, together with the essential need for images in notes, is currently a major deficiency in Logos.

Posts 3217
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Sep 19 2020 9:31 PM

James Hudson:

You should add your request fot this to the 'Logos 9 wishlist' thread too. This, together with the essential need for images in notes, is currently a major deficiency in Logos.

I don't really view images as essential, but tables are definitely essential.

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 221
James Hudson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 20 2020 2:40 AM

Just as a clarification, by "images' I don't mean photos or pictures, I mean maps, diagrams, arrows, infographics, screenshots of markup etc - I use these all the time. Unfortunately, these are often stored in the same format as photos etc (jpg, png, svg etc).

Tables, agreed, are absolutely essential, but so are maps, diagrams and infographics in my workflow.

James

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS