Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
Don Symons | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jun 12 2020 11:56 AM

I have many "expired" prayer items.  Eg, I've entered an item to pray for, say, on Wednesdays for 2019.  When I use my Logos app or the iOS app to access my prayer requests, those items don't show up on my daily list because they're expired.  However, when I try to use my prayer list on the web app, all my prayer items, including all the expired ones appear.  Has any one else experienced this?

Thanks!

Posts 33245
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 14 2020 1:34 PM

bump last

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4
Don Symons | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 15 2020 6:19 AM

Hey MJ, thanks for your reply.  I'm new to the forums and don't know what "bump last" means.  Can you explain further?  Thanks!

Posts 33245
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 15 2020 2:50 PM

"bump" merely is simply a means to bring a post to the top of it's forum - something I do each week for posts that have no gotten an answer. Because I cannot post a simple "bump" multiple times (due to a duplicate posts rule) I simply add something to bump to make is unique.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2165
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 24 2020 6:02 PM

You can vote on this suggestion on our new feedback site: https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/logos-web-app/posts/690.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS