Can't find Amos volume via "series" from search box dropdown

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3705
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jun 27 2020 3:26 PM

Denise has brought up a good point that Amos: A New Translation with Introduction and Commentary can't be found if you try to (text) search for the series (The Anchor Yale Bible | AYB) using the search box dropdown selection.

I assume it's because the volume doesn't have "Anchor Yale Bible" or "AYB" in its title. Can that be fixed, please?

Denise also tried looking for unowned resources in the 90-volume bundle, but the new Amos volume is not a part of that bundle. Is it possible to create a newer bundle that include any books that have gone live in the meantime?

Thanks!

The Amos volume does show up if you do a facet search for the series -- 95 results vs search box's 90 results, however many of us tend to initially use the search box to find something.

Is there any way to include series search results when using the search box?

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 3705
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 27 2020 3:45 PM

NB.Mick posted the same request in General, as I was writing this one. Thanks, Mick, for quickly addressing the issue.

I'll leave this thread up, in the hope that it will be more noticeable for the store team.

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 3705
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 4 2020 2:30 PM

Bump 2

Posts 10960
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 4 2020 3:20 PM

Thank you, Petah (and earlier, NB). Actually, I discovered Amos(2) in Biblicum, and for a whole week I have wondered whether to buy. Mainly the included Targum set from LitPress. But FL might discount Biblicum before/at L9. So, maybe mystery-Amos will remain while I go back and forth!

"I didn't know God made honky tonk angels."

Posts 3705
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jul 9 2020 5:10 PM

The new Amos volume still can't be found when using the search box's "series" dropdown.

https://www.logos.com/search?query=(The%20Anchor%20Yale%20Bible%20%7C%20AYB)&limit=60&page=1&ownership=all&geographicAvailability=all

Has anyone from FL seen this? Is it something that can easily be fixed? Thanks!

Posts 10960
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 10 2020 7:40 AM

PetahChristian:
The new Amos volume still can't be found when using the search box's "series" dropdown.

Well, they are struggling with a pandemic (just being realistic). And the Logos9 testers are busy (or should be). And they're re-treading old sales, creating not-a-sale for hot sins books, etc.  I suspect FL is peddling hard.

But it's saving me $600 and change. Both not a priority.

"I didn't know God made honky tonk angels."

Posts 3705
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 10 2020 9:15 AM

I hear you.

I don't like issues completely falling through the cracks. For whatever reason, I feel better when a case is opened, even if they never get around to fixing it.

I hope they make it through this.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS