Bibliography Note

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 25
Peter Sanad | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 13 2020 3:41 AM

I'd like to be able to keep a manual bibliography list for each pericope in the bible; that would allow a list of resources inside and outside of Logos that I might like to refer to in future.

e.g. Luke 1:1-4.

- Resource A.

- Resource B.

- Resource C.

Is the best way to do this using a regular note, or is there a better way to do this within Logos.

Also, is there a way to link this to an open Bible so that it would follow the open passage?

Thanks for your help.

Posts 26002
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 13 2020 2:21 PM

Peter Sanad:
I'd like to be able to keep a manual bibliography list for each pericope in the bible; that would allow a list of resources inside and outside of Logos that I might like to refer to in future.
Peter Sanad:
Also, is there a way to link this to an open Bible so that it would follow the open passage?

A regular Note would be best as it would be linked to an open bible (when you create the Note), but links to external resources do not work. 

The Notes tool would not follow an open bible as you read it, but notes in the bible will open the relevant Notebook.

A Personal Book based on bible passages (e.g. type Bible Notes) could be linked to an open bible using link sets. But I'm not certain about links to external resources.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS