Enable/Disable device resources online?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3770
Francis | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jul 18 2020 8:29 AM

Does anyone know whether it is possible to manage owned resources downloads online?

I know I can check/uncheck which devices I want specific resources to be downloaded to from the desktop library information pane. However, does that not require a local download of these resources to the desktop first? What is someone does not want to download their entire library to the desktop (selective installation option) but then want to be able to say at a subsequent point, okay, now I want that book downloaded? Will the book show in the library even if not downloaded? Or is there an account related website where one can do this?

Posts 570
Kevin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 18 2020 8:57 AM

All your resources will show in the library whether downloaded or not on the desktop (If not 'hidden'). If you try to open a resource that is not downloaded, it will advise you and offer the option to download.

You can also right click the resources in the library to download to, or remove from, your device. You can also multi-select and run these commands.

In the library left bar, there is a filter option "Devices: Not on this device." to show what is not downloaded (This filter is only available if there are actual items that are not downloaded)

Posts 3770
Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 18 2020 9:19 AM

Thank you, Kevin.

I also found that in the search panel, there is a library (cloud) category that will produce results from resources not downloaded locally.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS