Wayne Grudem Systematic Theology Video Lectures

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 45
Deepak Kumar Singh | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Aug 16 2020 8:34 AM

I recently came across Wayne Grudem Systematic Theology Video Lectures which looks to be a fine video resource but was put off by the high price as compared to the video lectures price available at Zondervan and other stores. Logos price was as high as 5 times. It further seems that these are only video lectures without any extra features like video transcripts of Mobile Ed. In fact, I saw other Zondervan video lectures also at Logos at a much higher price than they appear somewhere else.

I hope someone can explain the logic of exorbitant pricing of these resources in Logos or if these lectures have any extra features not available in original ones. Thanks.

Posts 1324
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 16 2020 8:43 AM

Deepak Kumar Singh:

I recently came across Wayne Grudem Systematic Theology Video Lectures which looks to be a fine video resource but was put off by the high price as compared to the video lectures price available at Zondervan and other stores. Logos price was as high as 5 times. It further seems that these are only video lectures without any extra features like video transcripts of Mobile Ed. In fact, I saw other Zondervan video lectures also at Logos at a much higher price than they appear somewhere else.

I hope someone can explain the logic of exorbitant pricing of these resources in Logos or if these lectures have any extra features not available in original ones. Thanks.

And you can find the talks online for free too.....

Posts 7423
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 16 2020 2:19 PM

I bought the DVD’s instead, Logos’s prices were way to high!

DAL

Posts 4009
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 17 2020 6:13 AM

I agree with the price being too high but I'm guessing since it is Zondervan they are the ones setting the price (and Faithlife is bound to that).  They are always high with their prices and in the past didn't even allow dynamic pricing.  My guess is in a year or two they'll do one of their "flash sales" which will bring it down to a normal range.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS